Skills Program Certificate
The Skills Programme 3 day Floral Design course is designed specifically for those interested in entering the world or floristry & event design, whether it be for yourself or an intimate celebration.
Your facilitator has over 30 years of floristry experience, allowing you the opportunity to gain invaluable insight into this exciting avenue through her knowledge and experience, along with Khali Collins (nee De Villiers), aka The wedding Specialist and the Owner of The SA School of Weddings , innovative and modern designs currently trending.
The course is extremely practical whereby you will physically be doing the flower arrangements and setting up of the décor elements.
At The SA School of Celebrations, we are committed to making sure that students leave feeling inspired, excited and really to celebrate their new skills.
MODULES COVERED IN THE COURSE
- Introduction to floral design
- Tools and Equipment Needed
- Napkin Folding and Accessorising
- Choosing Flowers
- Flower Preparation & Conditioning
- Seasons and Availability of Flowers
- Flower Foliage
- Wiring Flowers
- Where to get your Flowers and various floral supplies at wholesale prices
- Floral Gifting & Boxes
- Flower crowns
- Designer Backdrops (floral and balloon arches)
- Table settings
- Designing Tables centrepieces
- Costing your Design
- Business Basics
Date: 27 – 29 November 2020
Date: 18 – 20 December 2020
Times: 9am –4pm
Should you wish to register for this course please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the enrolment forms